IFC Markets trading platforms for desktops, tablets and mobile devices. Source: IFC Markets
If you are into forex trading and looking for an online forex broker that also allows you to trade other assets via CFDs, then IFC Markets would definitely be worth checking out. The broker has won 8 international awards in a number of categories over the past 2 years, primarily for its services provided in the Asian and South East FX and CFD markets. IFC Markets also provides trading service in Canada and compares favorably to other Canadian forex brokers.
One of the most outstanding features of IFC Markets is its proprietary GeWorko portfolio quotation method which allows you to create and trade your own financial instruments. You can also trade personal composite instruments created by the IFC Markets team. These include a high-tech index, gold versus Brent oil, the DJIA versus the euro, and the Russian ruble versus the Japanese yen.
IFC Markets gives you access to instant execution of trades on over 600 different assets including currency pairs, exchange traded funds (ETFs), precious metals, stocks, indices and commodities. Instruments that you can trade on the IFC markets include:
- Currency pairs: IFC Markets allows you to trade 49 different major, minor and exotic currency pairs with both floating and fixed spreads. Spreads vary depending on the type of account, starting at 0.4 pips for EUR / USD on the MetaTrader 4 or 5 (MT4 / 5) platform. You can also trade synthetic pairs created by you or by the IFC Markets team.
- CFDs on precious metals: You can trade gold, silver, platinum, and palladium for US dollars and EU euros. You can also create synthetic combinations like silver against the Australian dollar, Japanese yen, or Mexican peso, and gold against Australian dollar, Swiss franc, Japanese yen, or Russian ruble.
- CFDs on stocks: IFC Markets offers to trade CFDs on the shares of the following stock exchanges:
- Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx)
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Tokyo Japanese Stock Exchange (TSE)
- Canadian Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)
- Russian shares American Depository Receipts (ADR)
- Global Depository Receipts (GDR) traded on the LSE
- Deutsche Boerse (Xetra)
- CFDs on commodities and CFDs without expiration date: You can trade a wide variety of commodity futures CFDs through the IFC markets, including energy, metals, grains, commodities, livestock, pork, and cotton. You can also trade commodity futures contracts with no expiration date, as well as synthetic instruments combining a number of commodity futures contracts with major and minor currencies and multiple indices in a variety of markets.
- AND F : IFC Markets allows its clients to trade ETFs such as SPDR Gold Trust (ETF-GLD), iIShares US Real Estate ETF, SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust and iIShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF.
- CFDs on crypto futures: You can trade Bitcoin futures contracts with 3 different expirations through the IFC markets including short term expirations and the next 2.
- Index CFDs: IFC’s tradable market indices include:
- Australian ASX 200 (AU200)
- German DAX Index (DE30)
- Dow Jones Index (DJI)
- UK GB 100 Index (GB100)
- Hong Kong Hang Seng Index (HK50)
- Topix Japan Index vs JPY (JP2000)
- Nasdaq Index (Nd100)
- Japan Nikkei Index (NIKKEI)
- Russell 2000 vs. USD (RUT2000)
- S&P 500 Index (SP500)
- US VIX Index (USVIX)
- US Dollar Index (USDIDX)
- Synthetic instruments: You can trade in synthetic instruments created by IFC’s Personal Composite Instrument (PCI) technology. These assets include indices of various currencies, as well as financial, health, industrial, non-cyclical and Russian stock market indices.
IFC Markets offers its clients some of the best customer service options in the industry and has its own customer relationship management (CRM) software which provides clients with excellent support. IFC also provides a blog and full technical support for Autochartist, including expert advisors.
The broker offers 24/5 multi-channel live support in 12 languages, in addition to its multi-functional website available in 19 languages. You can contact IFC via Live Chat, Email, Skype, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord, Instagram and Signal. If you are based in the UK or Canada, you can contact the broker by phone or request a call back.
Trading spreads at IFC for forex transactions start at 0.4 pips for floating spreads and 1.8 pips for fixed spread accounts, although the spreads increase depending on the trading platform and of the currency pair. CFD transactions incur a minimum commission of 0.1% of the amount traded, which equals $ 0.02 per share for US stocks. For more information on stock commissions in other markets, click here.
No minimum deposit is required to open a NetTrade or MT4 / 5 beginner account, although a minimum deposit of $ 1,000 is required to open standard NetTrade or MT4 / 5 accounts. Leverage ratios depend on the type of account and instrument traded.
Maximum leverage ratios at IFC range from 200: 1 to 400: 1. For specific information on the leverage available for the different positions and types of accounts, click here.
To fund your IFC Markets account, you can make a deposit via Visa or Mastercard bank card, international bank transfer, Perfect Money, Boleto, Pasargad Novin, TopChange, Bitwallet, WebMoney, Unistream and Bitcoin. Some deposits are processed immediately, while others take 2-3 days, depending on the deposit method.
Although IFC Markets does not have its own mobile app, all of its supported trading platforms (MT4 / 5 and NetTradeX) have iOS and Android mobile and tablet versions. You can also access the NetTradeX platform through Windows phones. MetaTrader platforms also have web and desktop versions.
IFC Markets offers competitive trading spreads and provides clients with excellent support. IFC Markets clients can also receive technical and fundamental analysis produced by the broker’s own team of experts, as well as free support for AutoChartist which provides visual market analysis, engaging content and management assistance. risks.
In addition to providing high quality trading platforms that include MT4 / 5, the broker has an impressive market education section on their website. This makes IFC Markets suitable for beginner and new traders. Other perks include Islamic accounts, a comprehensive analytical section, and a free demo account so you can evaluate IFC’s offerings and practice your trading.
IFC Promotions. Source: IFC Markets.
In addition to all this, IFC Markets offers attractive promotions. With a minimum deposit of $ 250, you qualify to receive up to 50% bonus on your deposit and can enter to win one of many prizes, including:
- A Ford Mustang Mach-E
- A Hublot gold watch
- 3 dream cruises
- 5 Apple MacBook pros
- 10 iPhone 12s
- 10 iPad Air
- $ 80,100 withdrawable bonuses
You can also earn up to 7% annual interest on the free margin money in your trading account.
When it comes to IFC’s user experience, the broker supports popular MT4 / 5 trading platforms and maintains an intuitive and easy-to-navigate website that provides users with all the information they need to get started. to negotiate. You can also take advantage of a free demo account which allows you to evaluate the broker’s services and develop a trading plan. Additionally, IFC Markets has a comprehensive educational section that novice traders should find very useful.
Micro accounts: $ 1
Standard accounts: $ 1,000
Floating spread: from 0.4 pip (EURUSD), fixed spread: from 1.8 pip (EURUSD)
IFC Markets vs. Competitors
When it comes to how IFC Markets stacks up against its competition, very few forex and CFD brokers offer as many advantages as IFC, including the ability to create your own synthetic trading instruments. Moreover, if you fund a trading account, you qualify to win one of the great prizes offered by the broker. Choosing IFC Markets can make sense whether you are a newbie trader or have years of trading experience. The main disadvantage of this broker compared to some of its competitors is that it lacks a major regulator, despite being overseen by 3 minor regulators.
Overall, IFC Markets qualifies as an excellent choice among the currently available forex and CFD brokers, and although it lacks a major regulator, it has 3 minor regulators. IFC’s wide range of tradable assets, competitive trading spreads, and other perks, such as impressive promotions and the ability to create and trade your own synthetic assets, all help make this popular broker suitable for beginners alike. experienced traders.
IFC Marketplace Tutorial
For a better idea of the benefits of trading through IFC Markets, you can check out the Market Tutorial on the broker’s YouTube channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is IFC Markets regulated?
Is IFC Markets regulated?
Jay and Julie Hawk
IFC Markets is only overseen by 3 relatively minor regulators. These are the Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) in Malaysia, the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC).
Which broker is the best for forex trading?
Which broker is the best for forex trading?
Jay and Julie Hawk
The best broker for forex trading largely depends on your needs and preferences. IFC Markets would be a decent choice for many traders, although you cannot open an account with this broker if you are based in the United States, Japan, or Russia.
FOREX.com, registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), allows you to trade a wide range of forex markets as well as spot metals with low prices and fast, quality execution on every trade.
ForexSignals.com offers a highly rated platform with mentors who have 80 years of combined experience in the trading stands. They will help you decode daily live feeds in real time using market analysis, trade signals and more. ForexSignals.com doesn’t stop there. You can access hundreds of educational videos and workshops and even one-on-one private sessions with mentors. Never trade alone! Join ForexSignals.com now.